11/06/2009

A week in one post

I'd like to say something like I had the Swine Flu or was off in Europe on some fabulous vacation or away on career-making business, but really, I've just been super lazy. I could go back and fill in posts for all the stuff I missed, but again, I'm lazy. So here is everything you need to know about Mathieu in the last week or so:

1. He played forward in a game. Seriously. I'm not lying. Alain Vingeault is apparently high, and moved a 21 year veteran defenseman to a fourth line forward position. The team lost 7-2 in Anaheim, and Mathieu was a -3. (Vancouver Sun)

2. He was a healthy scratch for the game in LA. From what I can figure in my memory bank, that would be one of the first times in his career. It was said it was a rest day after coming back into the line-up and immediately facing 4 games in 6 nights. (USA Today)

3. Other than that, he's been pretty quiet. In the four games he's played, he's averaged just over 14 minutes a game. He's had no points, and been a pretty ugly -5. Ouch.

I'll be better about posting. PROMISE! (or not)

No comments: