4/10/2010

4/10 and the big 4/0

Enrico Ciccone keeps popping up in my Google Reader news feeds. Apparently, Zenon Konopka surpassed his 14 year old record as Tampa Bay's leader in penalty minutes in one season (was 258). Kind of dubious (on both sides), but hey, any Cicco news is good news.

If anyone else has an Enrico Ciccone news feed, hopefully this will pop up in his/her today's instead of that one.

Joyeux Anniversaire Monsieur Ciccone!!

Since setting that mark all those years ago, he's gone on to bigger and better things, as I outlined in a post on his birthday last year, like commentating and player agenting. (that's not a real word, but oh well)

Of course, he holds a very special place in my heart. Not just as my second favorite player of all time (sorry B-Rad, you're still technically my second favorite ACTIVE player). Not just at the second jersey I ever bought. But, as of last June, as the greatest lunch date ever!
It still makes me smile until my face hurts
So yeah, he pretty much earned 1,000,000,000 good karma points.




P.S. His birthday is always easy to remember. It is exactly 7 days before mine. April babies ROCK! May babies aren't bad. June babies? They're pretty cool, too.

No comments: