3/07/2009

March 6, 2008

Sorry again for a late and lame update. I didn't get to see the game because the NHL is mean to people without cable. I subscribe to NHL GameCenter so I can watch hockey online. It's normally pretty awesome, but I'm blacked out of any games available on TV in m local market or on a national network. The game was on NHL Network or something, so I was blacked out. I would seriously pay more for GameCenter if I could get local games, but I digress.

REUTERS/Tami Chappell (via habsinsideout.com)

So, yeah, the picture kind of says it. The Habs dropped another game, being shut out 2-0 in Atlanta. Obviously, the power play fizzled again. Bummer. I can't report anything else but the stats: the Habs were 0 for 5 on the PP, with Mathieu on the ice for 6:48 of that time (11 seconds shy of the entire power play time). He had a team high 24:12 of ice time, a team high 5 shots, and was a -1. No points (d'oh, it was a shut out), and no penalties.

No comments: