4/14/2010

Opening round

Eek! Both my favorite time of the year, and my most hated time of the year. It is when hockey (the sport) is at it's best. It is when the emotions are at their worst.

Add to that this problem: Mathieu is playing the Red Wings. I HATE the Red Wings. Watching them play may or may not be on par with having bamboo shoots shoved under my fingernails.1 I'd go into my reasons why, but every time I say anything remotely unfavorable, I get hate mail. So, I'm not to going to say anything beyond what I've said already.

When I can avoid Wings games, I do. I could choose to not watch this series, but then I'd be missing out on watching Mathieu play the (potential) last few games of his career. What kind of fan would I be?

On the bright side, at least it will be EXCEEDINGLY easy to pull for the Coyotes in this round.

POSITIVITY!!


1Yes, 2003-2007 was a difficult period in my life. For many reasons.

No comments: