4/01/2010

Time for a change... for real

I can add captions! Yee!
Ok, so yeah, the last post was a lame April Fools thing. Most of you knew that right away. I guess I'm that transparent. (But my inbox exploded today; I guess people do actually look at this site). Of course, this site is and will always be for Mathieu until the day he retires.1 Just with some added B-Rad goodness sometimes. It's my site, so I can do what I want. =P

Anyway, change is good, and you'll notice that things look a little different around here. Not too different, because I'm not good with THAT much change. But Blogger has some new template designers that I tried out for awhile and they make stuff SO MUCH easier.

Things are still under construction a little. I've got a 4 day weekend, and I'm keeping it low key to re-energize for the second half of the semester at work. It's also supposed to rain all weekend, so I'll have plenty of time to work on this. When I'm not playing Super Mario Bros. I have my priorities.

1Then what? I have no idea.

No comments: