10/03/2010

It's fall

Yup, it is that time of year again. Kids are settled back in school. The nights are coming earlier. The leaves are falling of the trees. Pumpkins are in the grocery stores. It was warm, then it got cool, then it got hot again (that's typical for us in the Bay Area). And I just saw a WalMart Christmas commercial on TV.

Oh yeah, and hockey is starting.

Will Mathieu be starting hockey anywhere? Well, I just don't know. I haven't posted anything here not because I abandon the site, but because there has been nothing to report. Mathieu didn't attend any training camps. He didn't announce retirement. Didn't even hear any European league rumors.  All I know is Mathieu has continued to work with the NHLPA. That's the only time I see his name.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for anything.

P.S. I did draft him in my fantasy hockey league. I couldn't not. Even if he does retire, The Fighting Lobsters will proudly hold a place on the bench in Mathieu's honor.

No comments: